Opportunities are all around you—it’s time to take the bucket off your head and embrace them!
Will you get to the future on time? Are you ready for tomorrow?
J. Allen expands upon the concepts originally published in Finance Monthly and CEO Today, sharing insider views on how to “take the bucket off your head” and connect with game-changing opportunities.
Drawing on J.’s engagement with over 2,200 senior leaders and their direct reports over the last thirty years, this book helps business executives see how to:
- Step out of your comfort zone—look at customers and markets differently.
- Find your business edge—stretch in an unexpected, extreme way.
- Embolden your team—champion innovation at every organizational level.
- Understand why “safe” isn’t safe—today may already be obsolete.
- Get something cookin’—ignite the fun of achievement again.
- Apply inspirational, relatable client examples—make a difference.
- Get to the future on time—pinpoint what to do differently tomorrow.
J. Allen is the founding partner of Masters Alliance Consultancy LLC. For the past thirty years, he has helped over one hundred organizations in twenty industries, in thirteen countries, gain a competitive market advantage through a unique understanding of customers, markets, and competitors. As a former US Naval Officer, J. is driven by the idea that tough markets aren’t an acceptable excuse for stalled momentum—and that breakthroughs are around every corner.
“J. Allen shows how to buck the trend of being a ‘bucket head.’ If you are ready to have more fun and make a bigger impact at work, take the bucket off your head and heed this advice.” —Harvey Mackay, author of the #1 New York Times best seller Swim With The Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive