In this highly provocative book best-selling author global futurist and the iconoclastic "Chief Unlearning Officer " Jack Uldrich turns the world as you know it -- or think you know it -- on its head and makes the compelling case that unlearning will be the most critical skill for conquering the brave new world of the 21st century.
Among the gems readers will uncover are why?
- What you do know is more likely kill you than what you don't know (Lesson 1)
- Playing it safe is the riskiest thing you can do (Lesson 24)
- Imperfection trumps perfection (Lesson 13)
- You must bite the hand that feeds you (Lesson 8)
- Failure is the key to success (Lesson 37)
- Following the money can cause you to lose money (Lesson 18)
- Zoning out is preferable to zoning in (Lesson 30)
- Ignorance lies at the heart of wisdom (Lesson 39)
After reading this book and digesting its 39 pearls of wisdom readers will not only possess a clearer view of the world they will stripped away years of well-intentioned but misguided conventional wisdom that has hindering rather than helping them achieve a successful future.
Jack Uldrich is an author speaker and consultant. He is a renowned global futurist and the best-selling author of eleven books. He is a frequent guest on national media and regularly appears on the Science Channel's television program "FutureScape" and the Discovery Channel show "Inside Out." He is a prolific speaker on technology change management and leadership and has addressed Fortune 100 corporations venture capital firms associations not-for-profit organizations and state and regional governments on five continents. He lives in Minneapolis Minnesota with his wife and two children.