You don’t need to be a professional designer or a feng shui expert in order to have a beautiful comfortable home. Feng Shui That Makes Sense
takes you step-by-step through the process of using feng shui principles to create a home that will please your eye relax your body inspire your mind and lift your spirit.
After reading this book you will be able to:
• Easily create a home of beauty harmony and comfort
• Learn basic feng shui principles that work every time in every space
• Improve the look and feel of any room in your home
• Discover the origins of popular feng shui myths and misunderstandings
• Enhance the areas of your home relating to Love Money Health Family and more
• Apply feng shui principles to your landscape and garden
• Integrate nature and natural materials into your living space
• Clear your home of unwanted energy
• Create a home that nurtures and inspires you physically mentally and spiritually
• Understand how and why your environment affects you the way it does
Cathleen McCandless is a highly respected nationally known expert author teacher and speaker on the subject of feng shui. With over twenty years experience Cathleen’s unique no-nonsense and practical approach to feng shui has been featured in many esteemed publications including the New York Times the Washington Post the San Diego Union Tribune the Denver Post the Houston Chronicle and the Los Angeles Times. Named “The Best Feng Shui Expert in San Diego” by San Diego Magazine Cathleen’s radio and television appearances include everything from prime-time newscasts to a starring role in the nation-wide television series Feng Shui Living.
Cathleen’s vast clientele ranges from busy homemakers to top executives of many Fortune 500 companies. Participants in her workshops and lectures delight in her warm relaxed and entertaining teaching style and benefit from her many years of research and first-hand experience in the fields of feng shui and environmental psychology.